Saturday, June 16, 2007

Friends from Florida

I'm sure you may have heard about some of our friends down here in Florida enough that I should at least give you a face to put with the names.



Crystal and Aaron are "The Other Young Couple" from our church and have been great friends We get together frequently and it gives me a good excuse to go crazy in the kitchen and cook too much food! This picture is from a Jacksonville Jaguars football game that they took us to, even with the rain at this game, it was still a ton of fun.



Brian is from my office and has been great fun to have around. He has also been a great running partner for Josh in the 5ks and other races he has started doing lately. I get to play track mom, after I drag myself out of bed that early on a Saturday morning. I think it amazes Brian how I roll out of bed at th last minute and into the car and we still make it on time. Plus, he likes to camp, so he gets extra bonus points for that. This is a picture of Josh and Brian after the Gate River Run in Jacksonville this past March. This was a 15k race and I was proud of both of them, even though I never actually saw Josh running (he says he did at least!) since there were so many people.

No comments: