I would be lying if I said there wasn't anything good about being a flatlander. Among other things, people come to visit and they also go to visit Disney World and invite you along too!! Josh and I have been privileged enough to get to go 4 times since moving down to Fernandina. First with Joan and Ron (Joan is a parade crosser!), then with my parents, then with Steph and Adam, and most recently with my Mom! Flat Stanley even got to go!
Friday, June 15, 2007
The Pluses to being a Flatlander
I would be lying if I said there wasn't anything good about being a flatlander. Among other things, people come to visit and they also go to visit Disney World and invite you along too!! Josh and I have been privileged enough to get to go 4 times since moving down to Fernandina. First with Joan and Ron (Joan is a parade crosser!), then with my parents, then with Steph and Adam, and most recently with my Mom! Flat Stanley even got to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment