Does anyone know what this crazy looking flower is called? The flower part is bigger than a softball. They are widely used in landscape down here but I can't figure out the name. I believe they are some sort of bulb. We have a few of the plants in our front garden, but they only bloom sporadically. This is a picture from the first bloom, two years ago. Oddly enough, this past year it finally bloomed again and I am amazed to say there is even another one getting ready too bloom. I wish I could figure out what it was so I could figure out how to take care of it and get it to bloom more often.
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Mysterious Flower
Does anyone know what this crazy looking flower is called? The flower part is bigger than a softball. They are widely used in landscape down here but I can't figure out the name. I believe they are some sort of bulb. We have a few of the plants in our front garden, but they only bloom sporadically. This is a picture from the first bloom, two years ago. Oddly enough, this past year it finally bloomed again and I am amazed to say there is even another one getting ready too bloom. I wish I could figure out what it was so I could figure out how to take care of it and get it to bloom more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment