We had tailgate food and even customized drink koozies with Root Beer. A couple games, including "figure out the melted candy bar in the diaper," and call it done! Michelle's baby, Davis, even made it to the party as the token young man, but I think he ate it up!
Monday, August 6, 2007
Cara's Baby Shower
The adventure for this past weekend was Cara's (my boss) baby shower. I think it was a success. The food turned out great and everyone seemed to have a good time. The theme was an upscale Florida Gators tailgate to celebrate Baby Boy Connolly.
We had tailgate food and even customized drink koozies with Root Beer. A couple games, including "figure out the melted candy bar in the diaper," and call it done! Michelle's baby, Davis, even made it to the party as the token young man, but I think he ate it up!


We had tailgate food and even customized drink koozies with Root Beer. A couple games, including "figure out the melted candy bar in the diaper," and call it done! Michelle's baby, Davis, even made it to the party as the token young man, but I think he ate it up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment