On the weekend of July 20th-22nd, Josh and I went up to Pittsburgh to get Jan married off to a great guy named Tony. We had a blast with everyone and it was great to see the crew from Thiel. We even got to go to the Lube with Krystal before we headed down to this beautiful manor called Linden Hall where the wedding was held and we spent the night. The wedding was beautiful and we had so much fun. I miss that group so much!
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Jan and Tony's Wedding
On the weekend of July 20th-22nd, Josh and I went up to Pittsburgh to get Jan married off to a great guy named Tony. We had a blast with everyone and it was great to see the crew from Thiel. We even got to go to the Lube with Krystal before we headed down to this beautiful manor called Linden Hall where the wedding was held and we spent the night. The wedding was beautiful and we had so much fun. I miss that group so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment