Chris and Josh spent the night before Chip's wedding at the retreat center where the wedding was being held. Oddly enough, there
where no pictures from that night, hmmm.
But there are pictures from the morning after, when they were supposed to be getting things ready for the wedding. They must have done both somehow, because there seemed to be no panicked bride or wedding planner.
Chris, you might want to watch out for those killer grape vines, they can be a bugger sometimes!No, thats not a beaver far off in the New River, that is in fact Chris...
They (Chip, Josh and others) left Chris in the river with nothing but his hatchet. Although, I don't think Chris minded. I hope I never come across a guy like this in the woods!
Meet Joe Dirt... Well, actually that is the groom! This is what Chip looked like before they took him to the barber before the wedding! Man, he has been off in the backwoods too long! Just kidding, its just a wig, thank goodness!

No comments:
Post a Comment